Your First Year Out Of School Can Be Daunting – Let’s Make It Rewarding!
About Hicks Hydronics
Hicks Hydronics is a young and vibrant business that specialises in all aspects of hydronic heating. We predominately service the Albury/Wodonga region and surrounding areas, which means we rarely send our team away overnight for work.
Setting us apart from the rest are:
– Our focus on client satisfaction
– Strong systems and procedures with proven results
– Ongoing commitment to researching, discovering and rolling out the best products on the market
The team is made up of passionate, dedicated and intelligent individuals to create a working environment that is fun, driven and provides quality results. Candidates for the roles available must also possess these traits to be considered a suitable fit for the team.
We have a supportive team that will go out of their way to assist other team members with finding their feet in the new roles and also provide in house training.
First Year Apprentice Plumber
We have an exciting opportunity available for an amazing person to kiss school goodbye and say hello to 2021 with a new apprenticeship within an awesome team. The new apprentice will be expected to:-
– Follow instructions with supervision
– Learn the names and functions of all fittings and parts
– Operate basic hand tools and quickly become proficient using hydronic specific tools
– Genuinely commit to achieving high standards at Tafe
By the end of the first year, it is expected that this team member will be displaying forward thinking by looking for ways to achieve the next step without being told what to do with regular tasks.
Personal Traits of All Employees
– High work ethics
– Committed to safety
– Committed to quality
– Mechanically minded
– Pride in presentation (workmanship and personally)
– Self driven with great motivation
If you think you can keep up with the crew, send an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 27. Remember, this is your first introduction to us, we want to know all about you, why you’re interested in an apprenticeship with us and why you think you’re the right legend for the job!