Your First Year Out Of School Can Be Daunting – Let’s Make It Rewarding
About Hicks Hydronics
Hicks Hydronics is a young and vibrant business that specialises in all aspects of hydronic heating. We predominately service the Albury/Wodonga region and surrounding areas and having developed strong relationships within our community we proudly boast being the local market leaders.
Setting us apart from the rest are:
– Our focus on client satisfaction
– Strong systems and procedures with proven results
– Ongoing commitment to researching, discovering and rolling out the best products on the market
The team is made up of passionate, dedicated and intelligent individuals to create a working environment that is fun, driven and provides quality results. Candidates for the roles available must also possess these traits to be considered a suitable fit for the team.
We have a supportive team that will go out of their way to assist other team members with finding their feet in the new roles and also provide in house training.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an amazing person to kiss school goodbye and say hello to 2021 with a new traineeship within an awesome team.
This team member will undertake the following duties with care, precision and enthusiasm:-
– Provide front of house service, ie answering phones, welcoming guests and addressing emails
– Develop a general understanding of hydronic heating systems
– Maintain electronic databases and paper filing systems
– Create standardised documents
– Utilise the Microsoft Office suite of products, MYOB and Service M8
– Provide administrative support to all team members
– Genuinely commit to achieving high standards at Tafe
The traineeship is a fixed 12 month role, however standout performance may result in ongoing employment.
Personal Traits of All Employees
– High work ethics
– Committed to safety
– Committed to quality
– Pride in presentation (workmanship and personally)
– Self driven with great motivation
If you think you can keep up with the crew, send an application letter and resume to email@example.com before November 27. Remember, this is your first introduction to us, we want to know all about you, why you’re interested in a traineeship with us and why you think you would make a great fit in our amazing the team!